A recent study into the benefits of massage found that massage is an excellent way to ease your tired and sore muscles after a tough workout. Even Just 10 minutes sports massage can reduce inflammation, aiding your body to recovery.
The health benefits of massage extend way beyond just soothing aches, pains and sports injuries. People have been using remedial massage as a way of relaxing for a long time now, but a recent study suggests that a rubdown is much better for you than you would think.
- Aid in relaxation and general well being
- Help prevent injury
- Aid recovery time
- Improve muscle flexibility
- Improve lymphatic flow
- Re-model adhesions and scar tissue
- Assist in mental preparation for sporting participation
- Improve micro and general circulation
- Aid interstitial permeability
Check out this article explaining the benefits of massage